Personal Traveler

Planted: 6/2/2007
Where: on me!
Status: active

My career and my favorite TV show have something in common. When you meet me on the trail, tell me what it is to receive my Personal Traveler stamp. I'm looking for a one word answer.Here's a hint. Find out which two words fit the following definitions. Then read them phonetically and you'll be well on your way to figuring out the common bond you seek.

Mystery Word #1 Definitions: 1. a gradation or variety of a color; tint2. the property of light by which the color of an object is classified as red, blue, green, or yellow in reference to the spectrum.

Mystery Word #2 Definitions:1. (Chiefly British) a motor truck, esp. a large one. 2. any of various conveyances running on rails, as for transporting material in a mine or factory. 3. a long, low, horse-drawn wagon without sides.

Hope to meet you soon!

No comments: